Mr. Joydev Ghosh was born in West Bengal, India, in November 1986. He received B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from BCET, Durgapur-12, West Bengal, India, in 2008, and M. Tech degree in Telecommunication Engineering from NIT, Durgapur-09, West Bengal, India, in 2013. He serves as a Lecturer and head of the department (HoD) at the department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, The New Horizons Institute of Technology, Durgapur, India. He is currently a Ph.D. student in School of Computer Science and Robotics at Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Tomsk, Russia. His areas of research include Wireless Communications, Femtocell, Cognitive Radio, NOMA, and 5G.
Mr. Ghosh serves as a TPC member and reviewer for ISTA2015 (Springer) and CSNT2016 (IEEE), FSDM2017, CECNet 2017. Also, he reviewed for MicroCom2016 (IEEE), IEEE PIMRC 2017/2018, IEEE VTC2018-Fall, IEEE Systems Journal, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering (Springer), Physical Communication (Elsevier), IJCS (Wiley), IEEE Communications Letters, ETT (Wiley), IEEE Access, IET Signal Processing, JNCA (Elsevier).
Invited/Guest Talks, Other Activities & News:
1. Convener in A Two Day Workshop: National Robotics Championship (NRC) 2013-2014 in Association with IIT Bombay, 21st & 22nd Feb.’14.
2. A technical presentation as Guest of Honour on “Standards make cities smarter” in the celebration of “World Standards Day” at The Institution of Engineers, India, Oct.’17.
3. A winter research seminar presentation on “Laplace Transform and Its Applications” at School of Computer Science and Robotics, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Russia, Nov.’17.
4. Young Scientist recognition by AICTE on National Science Day to scale new heights, 28th Feb.’18.
5. Convener in A two day National Seminar on “Emerging Technologies & Future of Electronics (ETFE-2018)”: An Industry-Academia Meet, 3rd & 4th May’18.
Analog Electronics-I, Analog Electronics-II, Basic Electronics, Fundamentals of Electronics, Digital Electronics, Applied and Digital Electronics, Network Analysis, Communication Engg.-I, Communication Engg.-II, Elementary Communication Engineering, Digital & Microwave Communication Engineering, Industrial Electronics-I, Industrial Electronics-II.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Senior Member, IDES.
- Member, National Digital Library of India (NDL India), an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- Member, IEEE.
- Editor, The Journal of Middle East and North Africa Sciences, Jordan (2016/2017).
- Editor for Wireless Communication, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, UK.
- Editor for Telecommunications, Cambridge Scholar Publishing, UK.
1) Published SI on “Smart Communication and NGNs” in International Journal of Sensors, Wireless Communications and Control (Scopus Indexed, Bentham Science Publishers)
Guest Editors: Sanjay Dhar Roy, Joydev Ghosh (Lead Guest Editor), Zoltán Jakó
For further information please visit their site: http://www.benthamsciencepublisher.org/journal/index.php?journalID=iswcc